This article describes the process to follow in case the antivirus is not detected when scanning a machine with GFI LanGuard.
- Open the GFI LanGuard console and select the Scanning Profiles Editor. To do this:
- Select Configuration > Scanning Profiles
- Right-click and select Scanning profiles management.
- In the GFI LanGuard Scanning Profiles Editor, select the intended scan profile.
- Go to Network & software audit options > Applications
- Select the Advanced options sub tab.
- Select Enable full security applications audit for agent-less scans
- Close the Scanning Profiles Editor, then attempt to run a scan using the edited scan profile.