Antivirus is not detected when scanning a machine with GFI LanGuard, but the Antivirus/Security application is listed as a supported security application (Which security applications are supported by GFI LanGuard?
- GFI LanGuard
- All supported environments
- Open the GFI LanGuard console and open the scanning profiles editor. To do this:
- Select the Configuration Tab
- Select Scanning Profiles, right click, select Scanning profiles management...
- In the GFI LanGuard Scanning Profiles Editor, select the intended scan profile
- Go to Network & software audit options tab, Applications sub tab
- Select the Advanced options sub tab
- Select Enable full security applications audit for agent-less scans
- Close the Scanning Profiles Editor, then attempt to run a scan using the edited scan profile
Version 2011 and 2012 of GFI LanGuard introduced additional supported security applications, which involves more complex checks. By default it is not enabled to perform the full security applications audit, as this can take more time in scanning.