Invalid license key!
- When the GFI LanGuard configuration starts the following error message is displayed:
Invalid license key! Network vulnerability auditing and remediation features are disabled
- The following error is displayed at the bottom of the GFI LanGuard configuration:
- GFI LanGuard
- All Supported Envrionments
Insert your license key once again by performing the following:
- Open the GFI LanGuard console.
- Go to General > Licensing.
- Click Enter new license key.
- Enter the your license key in the new dialogue box and click on the OK button
Should the problem persist contact your local reseller who provided the key.
This error message indicates that GFI LanGuard is not able to read the license key provided in the GFI LanGuard console.