GFI LanGuard displays the following error when scanning Mac computers:
The SSH connection failed with error 'Error connecting to SSH: 10061'
- GFI LanGuard
- Supported Mac OS X Environments
GFI LanGuard 2012 SR1 connects by default to Mac computers using the port 22, most commonly known as SSH. If the SSH port has been changed for security reasons, this has to be changed in GFI LanGuard configuration.
- Go to Configuration.
- Right-click on Scanning Profiles > Scanning Profiles Management.
- Select the scan profile you want to edit.
- Click Scanner Options.
- Add the value you are using for the SSH service in Alternative SSH ports.
- Restart GFI LanGuard Attendant service.