This article introduces you to the release of GFI LanGuard 12.2 (build 20170912).
- Support for detecting and deploying Windows 10 anniversary updates.
- Support environments where SSL and TLS 1.0 are disabled as per Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) compliance requirement.
- Support for scanning Linux computers using a Sudo account with a private key authentication.
- Port 8733 is listening when the GFI LanGuard 12 Service Update Service is running.
- Security sensors are showing green instead of gray for Linux machines.
- LanGuard trying to scan Linux as Windows machine.
- Database file patchautodownload.mdb gets corrupt.
- Various other internal fixes.
Upgrade from earlier versions to the latest.