GFI LanGuard shows the console is detected as missing, but setup does not install it.
BSHelper.txt shows the following message:
Level::0, LanGuardBootStrapper.CreateMsiexecProcess: Process ended with exit code:1639
- Run the GFI LanGuard installer.
- Select the Language but do not continue the installation or press Next. Leave it there and go to step 3.
- Browse to the temp folder in the
The initial installation should create a temp folder with two MSI files named
- Copy the two MSI files to the desktop.
- Cancel the installation and run the
LanGuard11Main.msicopied on the desktop.