GFI LanGuard shows the console is detected as missing but setup does not install it.
Level::0, LanGuardBootStrapper.CreateMsiexecProcess: Process ended with exit code:1639
- GFI LanGuard
- All supported environments
- Run the GFI LanGuard installer
- Select the language but DO NOT continue the installation or press Next. Leave it there and go to step 3 .
- Browse to the temp folder in the %TEMP% directory. The installation should create a temp folder with 2 msi files named LanGuard11Main.msi and LanGuard11Agent.msi.
- Copy them to the desktop
- Cancel the installation and run the LanGuard11Main.msi that is now located on the desktop
During the installation an error occurred and the installation needs to be manually run again from the MSI.