GFI LanGuard scans trigger accounts to be locked out when scanning.
- GFI LanGuard
- All supported versions
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Start the GFI LanGuard console
- Press CTRL-P to open the Scanning Profile Editor
- For each scanning profile, navigate to 'Vulnerability Assessment Options / Vulnerabilities'
- Click on 'Advanced...'
- Disable the 'Weak passwords' check
Depending on the configuration of the account lockout policies in Microsoft Active Directory the 'Weak passwords' check can trigger account lockouts.