The following GFI LanGuard remote actions are not running:
- Scheduled scans configured from the console.
- Scheduled scans configured from the agents.
- Patch deployments.
The file agentmanagercom.dll is not registered correctly in the GFI LanGuard server.
- Login to GFI LanGuard Server.
- Close the GFI LanGuard.
- Stop all the LanGuard services.
- Open the command prompt in elevated mode and run the following command:
regsvr32 C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\LanGuard xx\agentmanagercom.dllWhere xx = version number of GFI LanGuard.
NOTE: Adjust the path if required.
- Start the GFI LanGuard.
- Re-open the console.