The following GFI Languard remote actions are not running:
- Scheduled scans configured from the console
- Scheduled scans configured from the agents
- Patch deployments
GFI LanGuard and all supported environments
The file agentmanagercom.dll is incorrectly registered in the GFI Languard server.
- Login to GFI LanGuard Server.
- Close the GFI LanGuard
- Stop all the LanGuard services.
- Open the command prompt in elevated mode.
- Run the following command:
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\LanGuard xx\agentmanagercom.dll"
NOTE: Adjust the path if required. Replace xx in the above path with the version number of the GFI LanGuard.
- Start the GFI LanGuard
- Re-open the console.