Lnssprocessorservice.exe processes are bringing the CPU up to 100%.
Accessing the Task Manager with the command line view allows you to view the multiple processes below:
Lnssprocessorservice.exe --GenerateOverviewHistoryRowsHashAndUid --ScanID
- Antivirus exclusions have been checked but the issue persists.
NOTE: Patch is to be published through auto-update. Manual install (if required):
- Download the patch from http://psg.gfi.com/LNSS/temp/Patch_DBPostProcessor_LNSS120_GFIL-707.7z
- Right-click the archive file and unblock it through the file properties
- Close the console and stop the services
- Go to the LanGuard installation folder c:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\LanGuard 12\
- Make a back-up of all files to be replaced (please keep these back-up files in some other location)
- Follow the instruction of the ReadMe file from the install patch.
Ensure the latest updates have been installed.
Check C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\LanGuard 12\DBPostProcessor.dll -->
if from before 27th July apply the patch manually.