How to add custom vulnerability checks
- Open the Scanning Profiles Editor by selecting the Configuration tab and right clicking Scanning Profiles, then selecting Scanning profiles management....
- NOTE: The Scanning Profiles Editor can also be opened by pressing Ctrl+P while navigating the GFI LanGuard interface
- Within the Scanning Profiles Editor, select the intended Scan Profile
- NOTE: The intended Scan Profile should be performing Vulnerability checks under Vulnerability Assessment Options, Vulnerabilities tab
- Under Vulnerability Assessment Options, Vulnerabilities tab, select the Add... button
- Configure necessary details under each tab of the Add vulnerability pane
- Press the OK button