GFI LanGuard allows for machines to be added in a number of ways, but if there is a need to do so via IP address range, please follow these steps:
- Open the Console and navigate to the Scan tab.
- Choose the ellipsis button next to the Scan Target field.
- Key in a name for the group.
- Click the hyperlink Add new rule.
- Change the drop down to IP address Range is.
- Set up the IP address range to be scanned.
- Choose OK twice.
- Choose the Network Discovery scan profile.
- Make sure the credentials being used are correct for the IP addresses desired
- Click Scan.