This article explains how you can create and assign Attributes to machines in GFI LanGuard.
- Open the GFI Languard Console.
- Go to the Dashboard > Overview.
- Select a machine or domain.
For multiple selections, hold the ctrl button while clicking your choices.
- Right-click and select Assign Attributes.
- If you have selected more than one machine, you will be prompted to select the machines you wish to include. Select the machines required and click Next.
- Click Add and fill in the details for the New Attribute.
- Click Finish.