In GFI LanGuard administrators have the option to enable or disable user messages when deploying patches.
- Open the GFI LanGuard console and navigate to the Remediate Tab
- Select a Deployment task. Example, 'Deploy Software Updates'
- Select the patches to install
- Click the Remediate button
- In Before Deployment options, click on Customize button
- Select/deselect to 'Warn user before deployment..'
- After Deployment Tab allows for post deployment notifications if letting the user decide when to reboot
- If you wish for settings to remain with future deployments, check 'Remember settings' at the bottom of the Remediation options window