This article guides you on how to enable or disable the warning message sent to users before deploying patches in GFI LanGuard.
Must be an administrator for the options to be visible.
- Open the GFI LanGuard console and navigate to the Remediate tab.
- Select a Deployment task.
- Example: 'Deploy Software Updates'
- Select the patches to install and click Remediate.
- Go to Before Deployment and click Customize.
- Select/deselect to Warn user before deployment.
- The Deployment tab allows post-deployment notifications of letting the user decide when to reboot.
- If you wish for settings to remain with future deployments, check on Remember settings at the bottom of the Remediation options window.