This article provides the steps to export a list of users by either the Entire Network, the individual OUs (Organization Units), or Groups.
A list of users in the domain can be exported using the steps below:
- Open the GFI LanGuard management console.
- Click the Dashboard tab.
- Select the Entire Network, OU, or Group node on the left pane.
Note: Depending on the Filter/Group options selected, this can be used to perform an export of users for specific groups, such as by assigned attributes, OU, or other variables.
- On the top menu, select System Information.
- Under the System Information Types section, select Users.
- Once the users are enumerated, click on one of the icons (on the top-right side) to export as either a .pdf, .xls, or .html.