This article guides you on where to search for Vulnerability details and information.
Searching Vulnerabilities Details via GFI LanGuard
- Go to Dashboard, and select Vulnerabilities or Patches tab.
- The information is listed in the Details pane.
Searching Vulnerabilities Details via National Vulnerabilities Database (NVD)
This is the most expedient way of finding information on a Vulnerability.
- Go to National Vulnerabilities Database.
- Enter the CVE number in the keyword search.
- From the results, click the CVE Vulnerability.
This brings up a Vulnerability Summary that contains a section called References to Advisories, Solutions, and Tools.
- In the References to Advisories, Solutions, and Tools section, search for a particular reference from the software vendor on how to fix the problem.