This article guides you on how to remove patches installed on a machine using GFI LanGuard.
- Scan missing patches using Scanning Profile; make sure to include non-Microsoft patches as well.
- Access the console and select the Remediate tab.
- Expand Uninstall Software Updates.
- From the computer tree, select the computer/group that you want to uninstall software updates from.
- From the List of Installed Updates, select the updates you want to uninstall.
- Select Remediate.
- From the Uninstall software updates dialog box, select options to customize uninstall operation then click OK.
The results display after the next scan for that machine is completed.