This article guides you on how to report on a specific application installed in the domain with GFI LanGuard.
This can be done by selecting individual machines or the entire domain:
- Select Report tab in the main console.
- Go to Full Audit > Hardware Audit.
- In the Report Items, select Installed Updates and Service packs.
- Select Filter > Installed Update Name and add the application you want to report on and generate the report:
- Java 8 (no quotes) - Finds any application that has Java or the number 8 in the title.
- Java 8 or Java 8 - Finds any application that has the full title exactly as Java 8, and is case insensitive.
%Java%Update%- Finds any application that has the words Java and Update in the title; % is a wildcard character in SQL.
Generate the report. This will show you the machine name(s) the application is installed on and the installed version.