This article guides you on how to scan for missing Microsoft patches only using GFI LanGuard.
- Open Configuration.
- Right-click on Scanning Profiles and go to Scanning Profiles Management.
- Select Complete/Combination Scans.
- Select New Scanning Profile and name your profile.
- Deselect Enable vulnerability scanning.
- Go to Patches > Advanced.
- Use the dropdown to change Include non-Microsoft patches to No and click OK.
The new profile should now be available for scanning machines on the network.