This article provides the steps required to create new audits or alerts for any scanning profile (pre-configured sets of vulnerability checks) in GFI LanGuard.
Please note that the exact steps or options may slightly differ in the different versions of GFI LanGuard.
New audits or alerts in GFI LanGuard can be created by taking these steps:
- Open the GFI LanGuard console.
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- Expand Scanning Profiles.
- Select the type of Scanning profile to modify.
- From the right pane, select the scanning profile to modify.
- Click on the Vulnerability Assessment options.
- Click Add.
- Configure the Name and Conditions for the vulnerability check.
- Save the changes.