LanGuard reports a Linux vulnerability that the sshd protocol 1 is in use although the sshd_config shows that only protocol 2 has been enabled.
- Linux operating systems
This is a known issue that has been addressed in a patch issued by the developer.
- Download the patch from GFI.
- Right-click the archive file and unblock it through the file properties.
- Close the console and stop the services.
- Go to the LanGuard installation folder (c:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\LanGuard 12 Agent\).
- Make a back-up of all files to be replaced (please keep these back-up files in some other location).
- Follow the instructions in the ReadMe file.
After applying the patch, start the LanGuard console and services and check that the error is no longer reported.