When components are degraded unexpected behavior arises with GFI LanGuard:
- Services do not start
- Console or services stop running unexpectedly
- Tasks do not run when trying to start them manually or triggered by schedule.
- Some console components do not update information as required.
- Program Update fails constantly.
- Some results do not load after scan/remediation job
- Logs show constant exceptions and crashes of components, not registered components or missing files.
Following procedure is an attempt to fix GFI LanGuard components by using the Repair option in Programs and Features applet in Control Panel, when this procedure does not work, usually GFI LanGuard will require to be reinstalled to fix issues.
- Download installer for your GFI LanGuard version from one of theh following links:
- After you download the installer, right click on the installer > Properties > Unblock and apply before running the installation.
- Double click the LanGuard installer and then go to the temp folder created, typically C:\Users\logged on user\AppData\Local\Temp\2\LanGuard12Resources. Copy this folder to the desktop and cancel the installer.
- Run the repair option from Programs and Features in Control Panel and point the repair to the folder that you copied.