During a remediation, the patches are copied correctly but did not run from the client machine.
- GFI LanGuard
- all supported environments
Perform the following steps on the client machine:
- Go to Start > Run and type secpol.msc and press Enter.
- Expand Local Policies.
- Select User Rights Assignment.
- Scroll down till “Log on as a Batch Job”.
- Right-click it and go to Properties.
- Click Add User or Group.
- Search for the account used by the GFI LanGuard Attendant Service and add that account.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Scroll down till “Log on as a service”.
- Repeat steps 5 to 8.
- Close the Local Security Policy.
NOTE: For a network wide issue the above procedure can be configured using Group Policy.
GFI LanGuard does not have the necessary permissions to apply patches.