Versions / Builds Affected2015 (all builds)
TT / JIRAID2692
How to IdentifyAll the following conditions are present:
1. In the Remediation Jobs tab you see the "Scheduled on"date and the "Started On" date are hours or even days different.
2. The list show Auto-remediation jobs.
3. The size of the toolcfg_autoremediation.xml is larger than 1 MB.
4. Often when trying to run a manual job it will not run and will be in the "pending" state.
Workaround / Fix DetailsPSG has a patch for the issue: 20150610_Crmimodule_TT2692_ImprovedAutodeployCheckSpeed.zip
The fix will be included in LanGuard 2016 but not in LanGuard 2015 because it involves a sensitive component.
Required Actions1. Contact your PSG representative and ask for the patch.
2. Give the patch to the customer.
3. Verify that the patch fixes the issue.
4. If it does not fix the issue escalate the case to PSG with complete Troubleshooters that reproduce the issue.