When using the GFI WebMonitor proxy, third-party applications can generate the following script errors:
An error has occurred in the script on this page.
- GFI WebMonitor Standalone Proxy version.
- All Supported Environments.
Certain applications are compatible with internet proxies. If script debugging is enabled on the browser, the pop up with the script error will appear.
- Open the Control Panel and go to Network and Internet > Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Select the Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (Other) check box.
- Clear the Display a notification about every script error box, and then click on OK.