This article describes the process to follow when the below error message is displayed in the interface:
Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- GFI WebMonitor
- All supported environments
The files may be deleted accidentally or due to a third party scanning process.
- Navigate to
- Open the same folder on a server that is working well.
- Compare the files and folder.
- Search for the corrupted or missing file.
- Replace the files with the ones from the machine that is working fine.
- Restart the GFI Services.