AnswerTo exclude users from counting against your GFI WebMonitor license the users must be added to the Always Allowed list or White List depending on the version of GFI WebMonitor you have installed.
Important: Adding an internal user, IP and computer to these lists will result in all the traffic by passing GFI WebMonitor filters including Antivirus scanning.
To add a user to the always allowed list, please do the following:
GFI Webmonitor 2013:
- In the GFI Webmonitor console click the Settings tab
- Expand Policies and click Always Allowed
- Next to the Grant To' text, click the User button
- Enter the user's name in the text box and click Add
- Open the GFI WebMonitor Management Console
- Navigate to the Settings (gear icon)
- Locate the Advanced Settings drop down and select the Licensing Tab
- Add in the User IP or User name in the Licensing Exclusion List
- Select Save to apply the settings