This article provides the steps to enable the Caching feature in both GFI WebMonitor 2013 and GFI WebMonitor 2015 and later. Additionally, this article provides steps to specify the size and path of the cache.
GFI WebMonitor 2013
- Navigate to Settings > Proxy Settings > Caching.
- Click on Enable Caching and make sure the toggle next to it is set to ON (see the image below).
- Change the Caching Size Limit and Cache Path as you see fit.
GFI WebMonitor 2015 and later
- Open the GFI WebMonitor Management Console.
- Select the Gear icon in the top right, and click on Settings.
- Select Proxy Settings on the left, and click on Caching.
- Select On to enable the caching feature, choose the size limit of the caching, and the directory to store the caching information in the appropriate fields.
- Click on Save to apply the changes once you are done.