AnswerThere are certain sites that may be blocked, because GFI WebMonitor fails to authenticate through proxy. In this case you can exclude those sites from authentication on the GFI Webmonitor 2015 configuration console.
- Navigate to the ...\GFI\Webmonitor\Data
- Open the file proxyconfig.xml using Notepad
- Locate the following xml node: <HostsThatWillNotBeAuthenticated />
- Replace that line with the block in the example below
- Inside the "string" tags enter the domains that should not authenticate with the proxy.
- Save the content of the xml file and restart the GFI WebMonitor services.
- Please note that this resolution is only applicable from GFI WebMonitor build 20141121 or later