AnswerGFI WebMonitor 2013
GFI WebMonitor 2015 or later
- From the GFI WebMonitor Console, select Settings > General > Database
- From the Path field, enter a new database name in the following format: <database name>.fdb
- From the GFI WebMonitor - Management Console, select Settings > Core Settings > Database
- In the Path Field, enter a new database name in the following format: <Database name>.fbd
- Click Save to apply the changes
The previous database will not be deleted. The previous database can be deleted from the path above if the information is no longer needed.