Follow these steps to manually uninstall GFI WebMonitor for TMG:
- Stop the Microsoft Firewall service.
- Open a command prompt, browse to the main directory Microsoft TMG Server and run the command
regsvr32 WebMonPlg.dll /u
- Delete WebMonPlg.dll from the Microsoft TMG Server directory.
- Stop the GFI WebMonitor service.
- Open a command prompt, browse to the main directory of GFI WebMonitor and run the command
- Delete all WebMonitor directories.
After doing this, you run the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to clear any leftover traces of the product.
This utility can be downloaded here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Secure-cleaning/Windows-Installer-CleanUp-Utility.shtml