- The license key is reported as invalid in the post install wizard or on the licensing page and is not saved.
- Product updates do not function
- Product does not filter URLs or scan downloads
- License key accepted by the product and the product works for some time. After a while it ceases to receive updates or deliver its functionality. The Settings >Security > Security Engines page shows that all AV engines are not licensed and the licensing page shows "Invalid license key".
- GFI WebMonitor
- All supported environments
- Verify that you are using the GFI WebMonitor license key that matches the version you are installing. You can verify this by checking the license at the customer portal. http://Customers.gfi.com . If you are upgrading from previous version you need to upgrade the previous license key from the customers area or by contacting the Sales department.
- Re-register the product using the GFI WebMonitor license key and allow the services to restart. GFI WebMonitor - Management Console > Settings > General > Licensing. Paste the license key in and select Update License.
- If you are still having issues with the license key, re-run the post installation wizard and re-enter the license key. GFI WebMonitor - Management Console > Settings> Configuration Wizard.
- If the issue persists please open a support ticket. http://gfi.com/support/technical-support-form
- You are using license key for another version; Resolution: Please make sure you provide a valid license key for the actual version. Customers upgrading from previous versions need to obtain a new license key from the customer area or by contacting our sales department.
- Customers performing a clean install should have the license key pre-filled in the appropriate field when running the Post Install Wizard. In case it is not, please enter the license key received via email after the website registration process.
- There may be a problem in the post-validation licensing key verification performed periodically by the product.