Versions / Builds Affected20110511
Problem SummaryAfter installing MailEssentials or MailSecurity on a WebMonitor machine the WebMonitor MSMQ queues are not processend any more. The WebMonitor reporting stops working and after a while the mailflow will stop.
How to Identify- Under "Computer Management -> Services and Applications -> Message Queuing -> Private Queues" you will find a very high number of items in the "gfiwonmidqueue@*"
- "Access monitoring" in the gui won't show any current data
- The "DBCore.log" will contain the following error: "Type mismatch. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020005 (DISP_E_TYPEMISMATCH))"
Workaround / Fix Details1. Start -> Run -> cmd
2. Navigate into the WebMonitor installation folder
3. Run "regsvr32.exe MiddleMan.dll"
Resolved in GFI WebMonitor 2012
Required Actions1. Fix the problem with above workaround
2. Attach this article to the case if it worked