This article provides a step-by-step process on changing the credentials under which the GFI EndPointSecurity protection control agent is deployed.
By default, the deployment of the GFI EndPointSecurity protection control agent will take place using the account under which the EndPointSecurity service is running. This can be changed as follows:
- Open the GFI EndPointSecurity Console.
- Go to Configuration > Computers.
- Select the computer group you want to change the credentials for.
- Right-click on it and select Set logon credentials.
- Set credentials as required for the whole protection policy.