Product: GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
Volume Encryption - For maximum security, GFI EndPointSecurity can be configured to encrypt storage devices. The encryption feature has the following characteristics:
- Traveler application that enables users to access encrypted content when away from the office in locations where the GFI EndPointSecurity agent is not installed. Ability to control who is allowed to use the Traveler application
- Availability of a master administrator password that enables the recovery of encrypted data when the user password used for the encryption process has been lost
- No encryption key management required
- Ability to apply encryption enforcement to certain users only, or to all users with certain exceptions
- Additional report containing the failed attempts to access encrypted devices
- Product Auto Update - To keep GFI EndPointSecurity up to date the application can check for new updates on the GFI website, download and install the updates automatically
- Database Roll Over - Enables GFI EndPointSecurity to divide the data into multiple databases within the same SQL server. When the source database exceeds the specified size, a new database is created. This is especially useful when using the Microsoft SQL Express editions which have a database size limitation
GFI EndPointSecurity 2012 BETA can be downloaded from http://software.gfi.com/beta/endpointsecurity5.exe.
GFI EndPointSecurity 2012 ReportPack BETA can be downloaded from http://software.gfi.com/beta/endpointsecurity5rp.exe.