AnswerGFI EndPointSecurity 2013 supports Microsoft Windows 10. This applies to the main installation of the product and also to the deployment of the agents.
However, UAC policies may block the main installation or the agent deployment, therefore it is recommended to implement the following changes:
To change the behavior of UAC using Group Policy
- Click Start, type secpol.msc in the Search programs and files box, and then press ENTER.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Yes.
- In the console tree, expand Local Policies, and then click Security Options.
- In the details pane, scroll down to the Group Policy setting to be changed, double-click.
- Search for: User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode
- On the Properties page, select Elevate without prompt, and then click OK.