It is not possible to deploy agents manually because the agent can only be installed as Local System. Agents hence must be deployed using the EndPointSecurity console or via a Group Policy.
Should you wish to deploy the agents using Active Directory Group Policies across clients in your domain, you can also create a Windows installer package (MSI file) that you can then deployed through Active Directory Group Policies. This can be done as follows:
- Click the Configuration tab
- Click Protection Policies
- From the left pane, select the protection policy to deploy through Active Directory
- From the right pane, click Deploy through Active Directory in the Computers section
- Specify the MSI file name and click Save