The article discusses the possible causes and fixes for the issue of being unable to deploy Traveler application on Windows 10.
- GFI EndPointSecurity 2013
- An agent installed on Windows 10
The Traveler fails to copy the driver file since diskcrypt is already running on the client computer.
To resolve the error detailed previously, the following are the two possible solutions:
Download and install the following patch. The zip file also includes a file with instructions to apply the patch.
With the encrypted storage device attached, follow these steps:
- Open the command prompt as an administrator on the client computer.
- Execute the following command:
sc stop diskcrypt
- Retry to install/deploy the Traveler application from the encrypted USB storage device.
Note: Using this solution requires you to enter the command every time to stop diskcrypt first and then deploying the traveler application with success.