GFI EventsManager enables you to use a database stored in different locations on the same computer or on any remote computer within your LAN.
- From the GFI EventsManager Management Console, select the Configuration tab
- Select Options > File Storage
- Select Configure file storage...
- Select Switch server to change the server storing the database
- Select Browse... to select the path to GFI EventsManager database
Note: In order to specify a remote computer, you have to install Database Server on it. This component is integrated in EventsManager installer.