This article provides a step-by-step process on changing the action for a particular event.
- Go to the Events Browser tab.
- Locate the event that needs to have the rule changed.
- Right-click the event.
- Click Find Rule.
- Once the rule is found, right-click the rule and click Properties.
- On the General tab, change the importance to the desired location.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Select Use the following actions.
- Click Edit.
- From here, the desired action can be selected and configured.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.