This article provides a step-by-step process on editing synchronization options in GFI EventsManager.
GFI EventsManager enables you to synchronize domains with event sources groups. When the synchronization is configured, the domain members will be added automatically to GFI EventsManager Event Sources.
To edit synchronization options:
- Select the Configuration tab and from the Group Type, select Event Sources Groups.
- Select All event sources node.
- From Actions, click Edit synchronization options.
- Removing any group/domain entries will disable the Synchronization check.
- Changes within Synchronization Properties will take effect immediately after clicking Apply.
- When enabling Synchronization for a group, you may not be able to manually add event sources within that same group.
- Ensure that Licensing will not be exceeded when enabling the Synchronization Options.