This article provides a step-by-step process on exporting/moving reports from one GFI EventsManager installation to another.
To move/export custom reports from one GFI EventsManager server to another, please do the following:
- Stop the GFI services on the server.
- Browse to ..\EventsManagerXXXX\Data\Reports in Windows Explorer (XXXX indicates the version, e.g. 2012 or 2013).
- Copy the reportsheader.xml file.
- On the target server, rename the original reportsheader.xml file to
- Paste the file you copied from the original server over to replace the one you renamed.
- Restart the services on both servers.