The last lines of reports are cut when exporting reports to PDF, like in the example below:
- All versions of GFI EventsManager
The original PDF Exporter is out-of-date and needs to be replaced.
- Download the new version of the PDF Exporter.
- Right-click the zip file and check Properties. In the General tab, ensure that it is not blocked by Windows Download Security.
- Click Unblock if it exists.
- Stop all GFI EventsManager services and close the interface.
- Navigate to GFI EventsManager directory\wkhtmltopdf.
- Save a copy of wkhtmltopdf.exe in a backup folder.
- Replace wkhtmltopdf.exe with the file from the zip file.
- Restart the services.