Versions / Builds AffectedEventsManager 2013 Build 20130606
Problem SummarySchedule reports are not generated on the designed time
TT / JIRAID544
How to Identify1. Schedule reports are not generated on the designed time.
2. It is happening to all schedule reports
3. If running the report manually it will work just fine
Workaround / Fix Details1) Download the patch attached: http://ftp.gfisoftware.com/temp/PSG/ESM/Patches/20130606/2015-07-16-esm-13sr1-report-scheduler.zip
2) Right-click the ZIP file and unblock it through the file properties
3) Stop all GFI EventsManager services
4) Go to the EventsManager installation folder (c:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\EventsManager2013\)
5) Make a back-up of all files to be replaced (please keep these back-up files in some other location)
6) Unpack the ZIP file and replace the files within the installation folder
7) Start the services stopped at number 3.
Required ActionsApply patch
Attach the article