When searching for emails in any way that filters the results by email ownership, zero emails are returned. This includes any search which is performed by a user who does not have Full Access permissions and therefore cannot search against 'All Users'. However, when searching for emails against 'All Users', emails are returned.
- GFI MailArchiver 2013 or newer
- All supported environments
Due to an incorrect setting of <MaxTokenSize> email ownership is not set within the indexes.
- Stop all GFI Archiver services.
- Create a backup of
- Open the mentioned file in Notepad.
- Search for: <MaxTokenSize>.
- Change the line to:
- Save the file.
- Start all GFI Archiver services.
- Rebuild all indexes.