PROBLEMWhen searching for emails in any way that filters the results by email ownership zero emails are returned. This includes any search which is performed by a user who does not have Full Access permissions and therefore cannot search against 'All Users'.
When searching for emails against 'All Users', emails are returned.
- GFI MailArchiver 2013 or newer
- All supported environments
- Stop all GFI Archiver services
- Create a backup of ..\InstallationFolder\Core\Data\MArcSettings.xml
- Open the mentioned file in Notepad
- Search for: <MaxTokenSize>
- Change the line to: <MaxTokenSize>50</MaxTokenSize>
- Save the file
- Start all GFI Archiver services
- Rebuild all indexes