PROBLEMThe installation or upgrade of GFI Archiver fails and performs a rollback.
Error in the marc*_x64.log or marc*_x86.log located in the %temp% directory after a failed install:
Error 1312.Cannot create the directory C:\Program Files\GFI\Archiver\Core\Queue. A file with this name already exists. Please rename or remove the file and click Retry, or click Cancel to exit.
- GFI Archiver
- All supported environments
- Uninstall GFI Archiver from via the Control Panel
- Move the Queue folder out of the GFI Archiver folder structure (for example to C:\Temp)
- Install GFI Archiver into the same root folder (C:\Program Files\GFI\Archiver in the example above)
- Move all files from C:\Temp\queue to C:\Program Files\GFI\Archiver\Core\Queue