PROBLEMWhen opening the GFI Archiver web page the following error is shown:
HTTP 403 Forbidden
The IIS feature IP Address and Domain Restrictions is also in use.
- GFI Archiver
- All supported environments
- Start the Internet Information Services Manager (IIS)
- Navigate to Sites > Default Web Site > Archiver (note that Archiver might be installed into another site)
- Open the feature IP Address and Domain Restrictions
- Configure this feature in a way so that access from the required source IPs is not blocked
- For example, if the list is empty, click Edit Feature Settings... and ensure that the option Access for unspecified clients: Allow is configured
- Configure the same for Sites > Default Web Site > Archiver_Services
The IIS feature IP Address and Domain is configured to deny access.