When trying to archive an item manually using the Archive Assistant, you receive the following error message:
Messages cannot be archived by the current user due to the restrictions from the GFI Archiver Server configuration. Click “Resume” to try again or “Stop” to cancel the operation.
- GFI MailArchiver 2012 or newer
- Using the Archive Assistant
- All supported environments
- Open the web interface
- Navigate to Configuration > Archive Restrictions and ensure the user is not excluded
- GFI MailArchiver 2013 or newer only: Navigate to Configuration > Roles and Permissions and ensure that the user has been granted the following permissions:
- Archive Assistant archive emails (to own mailbox)
- Archive Assistant archive emails (to mailboxes defined in Access Control)
- Archive Assistant archive file
GFI Archiver is configured in a way that the user cannot manually archive items.